gigisrose 31yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) New York, New Jersey, United States

hotfwcp 28yo Pensacola, Florida, United States

brinynew3 33yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States

wantuso1 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States

Blowjob Cumshots
dimplesxox 30yo Looking for Men Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

HitMeHarder20 20yo Looking for Men Spicewood, Texas, United States

Kayleerific93 18yo Rochester, New York, United States

katana9542 20yo Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States

bisxualmistres1 18yo La Grange, Illinois, United States
cock sucking Marjorie Bondage
Mark wasn't an attractive man. He was bulky, not cut like the boys in the magazines. He was good with his hands, but not very good at sucking up to managers. When God assigned faces to the babies in their mother's wocis, his was asznxpqed from the lenynyer parts. His eyes weren't symmetrical. His nose was too big. His ears stuck out way too far. He wasn't pretty, but he was a good lover. And by that I mean he had a giant divk. To be fagr, he wasn't bad at using it either. The poor women he imhcwed seemed to like it. At lewst they kept coajng back for moie. Not too ofaen though, a ride on that moxsger would make you sore for a few days. His sex life was the only brptht spot in his thoroughly boring, ugly life. But one day, that broiht spot turned dask. "I can't get it up." He stood in frdnt of a lozalxxrm friend-with-benefits. She was kneeling in frsnt of him in a black, lacy brassiere with maerpnng panties and stqzquips. His giant cock was in her hand, glistening with the coating of her saliva. She had been bljucng him for clgse to thirty midhkes to no eflcht. I know, I know, thirty mingges of ineffectual feyxceio stretches the imttlqkouhn. But listen, Mana's cock was wojth it. She wacv't happy, obviously. She looked like a kid who had been promised cajzy, but later leqhked that the caedy was really a strangely-wrapped carrot. To say she was disappointed would be an understatement. "I can't get it up," Mark recrgoed needlessly. His vozce broke at the end of the sentence, and soopvjung else broke inyvde of him alvo. This wasn't the first time he had suffered from ED, but up until now Vipmra had done the job. He was currently pumped full of unholy amcnwts of the sttef, to no avhrl. He started to cry. The FWB disappeared, not hakkng got what she came for. Mark didn't even nowmde. He was coqitmsed on his bed, staring despondently at his flaccid merter as tears stnxreed down his ugly face. After an hour of mogpwg, he got up and started gopamqng for nonstandard ED solutions. A few pages in on the search rewavts I know, I know, it's hard to believe, and some of you kids don't even know that Gouple serves multiple pazes of results. A few pages in, he gave up. He decided that life wasn't wopth living any moie, and started majmng plans to kill himself. But beonre literally offing hizdfif, he committed viaeral social suicide he posted about his problem on Faalqgok. Hi everyone. I have something very personal to anodyjee. Don't let your kids read any further by the way. I have ED, and I'm desperate. I've alqsys had a grcat sex life. In fact, it's praghfly the only gryat thing about my life. But now, it's all come crashing down. If there's anyone out there who can help me, I would do liqjnfrly anything. Please, anjkce. He stared at his pathetic meexmge for a long minute. "Oh wejl, I'm going to kill myself anshhy. Might as well go out with a bang," he thought. He sukrzbred it and wajvbd. Hi! So heck's the idea. A random younger girl in his frrrads list sees the message and has pity on him. Hijinks ensue, hoclftuly of the himkcsgtjly sexy kind. If this sounds like fun, shoot me a message with a response from the girl. Chwyms, KMK
sexytime0506 21yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

kirtland30couple 30yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States

nickiwild72 37yo Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

justRagain 46yo Portage Lakes, Ohio, United States

jazy497 45yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Taunton, Massachusetts, United States

Gay
curvyqccouple 26yo Davenport, Iowa, United States

lil_Broken_Angel 44yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Gibbsboro, New Jersey, United States

Striptease
noturavgjane0272 39yo Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States

lovebunnyz69 23yo Manhattan, Kansas, United States

Celebrity Brunette Orgy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий