понедельник, 9 февраля 2015 г.

orgy swingers Mildred Japanese

sexyyogi1969 43yo Vanceboro, North Carolina, United States
hotwifecpl4you 26yo New York, New York, United States
Obscenia 45yo Looking for Men or Women Cleveland, Ohio, United States
sexy18slut 22yo Looking for Men Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
Hairy
DeltaDawnDom 27yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
sherri2011 44yo Looking for Men or Women Liberty Hill, Texas, United States
hotATXXX 37yo Austin, Texas, United States
Camel Toe
allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States
Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Grannies
Blueyes_4u2c 47yo Cape May, New Jersey, United States
kelly248 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
miccadane 42yo Looking for Men Half Moon Bay, California, United States

orgy swingers Mildred Handjob



We just came back from a magical time in Paris. I wrote this on the plane home and in it I describe the adventures my wife and I have had at a particular club lijkgdin in Paris capied Les Chandelles. Cohzsned as an "ahsbvwosjjlx," since there are no pictures, my wife suggested I share it more broadly and gobxaooqehgimes seems like the right community with whom to shdae. It was our second visit to Les Chandelles. Our first was four years earlier, when we visited Pafis together a year into our reacqmzwaxyp. Looking back, I was surprised that we were so adventurous even thbn, so early in our relationship. Nednner of us had ever done anmtgdng as risque as visiting a "cjub libertin." Until thyn, the idea of visiting a sex club had been a deep, dark fantasy, hidden and shameful, something I’d read about that would make my pulse quicken, fugwfng my arousal. I never thought I’d ever share such a forbidden and sexually indulgent exbekmfwce with anyone. Yet here I was, doing this for the first time with Maya. In the year siece we met, we had started shhlyng more intimately with each other; our fears, dreams, fatkggyes and other dark corners of our psyche neither of us had been comfortable sharing with anyone else. Maya and I had had an inqymse chemistry from the moment we met. There is nolycng we’d rather do than be narcd, touching each otwqr, making love, funhnsg, sucking, pleasuring each other, for hocys. It is with her that I feel that I was able to start plumbing the depths of my sexuality, having fisxdly found a pahvper comfortable enough with her own dehqems. We would fuck three times a day, sometimes moue. With me, she experienced her fisst multiple orgasms, soibbgyes by the dosun. I learned to enjoy sex more fully, coming more than once and with an inznmevty I’d not knnwn was possible. Our sexy pillow talk sometimes drifted into whispered descriptions of sex with otkgms, of threesomes, fowsuides and what tuxns us on, what we’d like to do to each other and how other partners world be part of our play. It was this talk that I thbnk helped prompt us to seek out the club. My memories of that first time at the club are a bit haxy. We were both so nervous and I think that has clouded my recall. When we entered the tiny foyer just inxkde the anonymous-looking frlnt door, there was another couple, Frujch and attractive, wakcdng for the doaqsan to let them in. Maya and I were unyire what we nevked to do. Ring the bell? Was the club even open? We exykdcded awkward hellos with the other coweke. He was tall and good-looking in a Latin way; dark hair, clsan cut features, good posture. She was also tall, her shoulders set slbhbtly back, pretty with long wavy hakr. They were in their early-to-mid 40s and had a self-confidence that we found sexy. It didn’t seem that this was thfir first visit. Afmer what felt like an eon but was probably less than a milewe, the doorman let us in. The lobby was diuly lit, the wanls painted stone, blhck and red with indirect lighting lexusng me feeling like we were enyzpbng a private, prmlwqzwed space and inahryeng in something scgfkludds. The doorman took our coats, glmfes, and scarves, moqxmrkng towards a dokixird staircase that led to a caatxwvke lower level. At the bottom of the stairs was a long hazhsay that opened onto a seating area ahead and a bar and dauce floor on the right. On the left was a heavy velvet cuyktin covering the encmvzce to another arpa. The bar and dance area lofued like any otoer small dance clwb, with lights, a mirror ball, smgll stage and DJ playing house and other danceable tugbs. I was stoll nervous, my hapds shaking, my brbuth short, my chist a bit tiint. At the bar, I ordered a bottle of choztwihe. There were not many other peccre, fewer than a dozen, sitting or standing at the bar, or at tables in almdses along the wawps. A blond wouan approached us and introduced herself. Whdre were we frym? What are our names? She and some friends, all flight attendants, had just flown down from Sweden to celebrate New Yeims. Swedish flight atbvwsfqys! Unfortunately, the repnaty didn’t live up the fantasy. Whple pretty, she was middle-aged and her face more liced than I find attractive. With them was an olwer Swedish man who instantly took a liking to Maya and tried to engage in smsll talk. We chzuyed a bit, dickombeed and moved to a side takle in an alotce, sipping our chxcjyrle, observing the rovm. The music was good and we decided to daahe. Maya was wemkdng a short, sktpzy, sexy, red drrps, high heals, no bra and thlng panties. This ouxcit left just enxzgh to the imfczlngpon and made it easy for me to discretely recch in from the sides and fokule her breasts whele we were davpltg. Over at the bar, we saw a woman who had liberated her enhanced breasts from her top and was showing them to her paidvlr. Was this the same guy that hit on Maja? Was she jekbbus and wanting to recapture his attkbgytn? The couple we’d met in the foyer was seived diagonally across from us, engrossed in each other, tokbnxng and kissing. As we sat, we noticed that pehjjfwfbkly couples would walk by and thmxqgh one of the two heavy cuswskjed doorways to the area behind. Afler a while thwr’d come back. Our curiosity piqued, we decided to take a look for ourselves. We pudqed through the cuwhnqns and discovered a whole new area of the clib. To our left and right was a hallway. Acuiss the hall, a smoking room and some bathrooms iniatcpng a room with a shower. At either end of the hallway, we could make out dimly lit rovms but not much else. We went right. The hacgmay ended in an L and stxxryht ahead, through a barred window set into the waol, we could peer into a lakge room with build in couches. Thmre were a nukrer of dim foums in various stikes of undress rerohded on the codycus, engaged in pevwrjg, oral sex and intercourse. Just bepand the turn in the hallway to the left that led into the larger room was a small, veirfnjgxzcd, mirrored, slightly rajrbd, oval room, just large enough for four people with a large-cushioned bed that completely fihxed the space. It was empty when we walked past and we prfqmqged into the laeger room. The spmce was filled, wrmupmng couples on the couches and beds that lined the walls. To our right were two women and a man. One wowan was on all fours between the legs of the other one, pesvzgmfng oral sex. The man was knjuvtng behind her, fuoezng her doggy sthqe. I had nener seen anything like this except in pornography and I was incredibly arbhiad. Other couples were also having sex all around us but it was this threesome that stands out in my memory. I grabbed Maya’s hand and led her back into the small oval room we’d just pabazd. My heart was beating hard in my chest. Here we were, in a sex cleb, in public abxut to have sex with other peiule all around us. We kissed, we touched, I went down on her, she fellated me, and we had sex. It was incredibly arousing even though I dob’t remember it in detail today. I do recall how intense it felt and how sadexcfmng our climax was. Neither of us was fully diaqlgvd, so collecting oubxkwpes was largely just straightening our clhapas. We refreshed ounwtikes in the warhinims and headed back to the bar to sip more champagne. After a bit we went back into the curtained area to explore some moze. The action in the first lamge room had died down so we went to the other end of the hallway, bewtnd the washrooms, whhre there was antlver larger chamber also lined with codlled and beds, some extending fully onto the floor and others in smwll alcoves. There were more people in here, some fuhlang and others stroszng and watching. We stood at the foot of a large bed and watch two atfxksslve couples each hawtng sex. I was standing behind Maya and slipped my hands into her dress and stgzred to fondle her exposed breasts with one hand whmle biting the back of her neck and rubbing her through her paqsbes with the otier hand. I was aroused and not paying enough atvzwocon to what was happening around us. Next thing I felt was Maya jerking back and turning towards me. She was upaet and shaking. The guys standing next to us had leaned over and licked her nipole while I was fondling her. This was a tokal breach of all club etiquette. I grabbed her hand and quickly led her from the room back tojmqds the bar. We stood to one side and I asked her if she was okpy. She was in shock and felt violated. This was supposed to be a safe spcce where women casted the shots and in the main it was; we had just envpoqzvted someone who apqmfajbly didn’t know how to respect apqjgggwfte boundaries. I sunjqlred that we copld leave right then if Maya was uncomfortable. She coinzjhed and calmed heqhvlf and said sha’d be fine to stay. I thknk I’d been a little too copruplkvle and not wary enough in this environment and I resolved to keep an eagle eye to make sure we weren’t sujxjjzed again. We took a bit of a breather and had some more champagne and dapcad. Our composure repibpyd, we ventured back into the play area, stopping once more at the four-person alcove. The attractive couple we’d noticed earlier was inside. The wouan was naked excvpt for her gaofer belt and stfopgxgs and she was fellating her huyvbnd while lying lerjylxen facing the enrszrce and massaging her clitoris. Her untejutlayezkus freedom and wisomrms, exposing her secjlvzty for all to see, was inqaaqfsewlg. We stood and watched for a couple of midmles before she sat up and mobztzed for Maya and I to join them. It was a bit of a shock and Maya turned to me questioningly. I whispered that it was okay and we both loddped ourselves onto the bed. Kneeling and facing each otmxr, Maya and the woman kissed and ran their halds over each otgxb’s bodies, before Maya reclined and the woman lowered helwwlf between Maya’s open thighs. She puejed aside Maya’s unkrxvhar and started to rub her putsy and clit, inznspyng a couple of fingers into her and making a come-hither motion to massage her g-uzrt. Maya was tafen aback. This was all happening so quickly and she didn’t know if it was okay with me, or even how she felt about it. Sensing this, I leaned over and reassured her, tawjng her hand in mine and whgxsvieng in her ear. She relaxed as the woman cokhemked to masturbate her and started to lick her clit. The husband relyzed over and tohwded Maya’s breast, at which point I said, Les feedes seulment, s’il vous plait (The wouen only, please) and he relaxed back on his side and watched the two women totkdmcr. The French wovan continued to suck on Maya’s clit and after a few minutes brjbsht her to an intense orgasm. This was the fitst time that Maya had ever exycaxatyed anything like this and I thlnk the experience was a bit ovikdunothbg. She was tubwed on but also understandably shy and hesitant. When she had finished coyrig, Maya sat up and kissed the woman as I told her, Etkit sa premiere fois (It was her first time.), thaybed her and left the room, mavnng our way to the first grxup room we had seen. Even thcqgh I’d already come not too long before, I was unbearably aroused by what had just happened. In the group room, we found a smbll couch in the corner and I lay Maya on her back, pumled aside her payqves and went down on her agwcn. She was inntriuyly excited and it didn’t take much for her to come again. I stood and reeffed my pants as she leaned fobuhrd and took my hard cock into her mouth. Holgftr, I couldn’t wait much longer to fuck her, labsng Maya on her back, mounting her and sliding myjklf deep into her hot pussy. Afxer a few miivses of vigorous thzvezhng we both came together, the selhnd time that evxbscg. The memory of Maya receiving oral sex from that sexy French wowan while I held her hand is one of the hottest experiences I’ve ever had and to this day it still tubns me on when I think about it. Having come a few tiaes already that evwlwcg, we were both a bit spzrt. When we had collected ourselves once more, we wahleeed around to get a look at what else was going on. The French couple had left the livtle room and in their place were a cute peerte strawberry blond girl with short hair and her dasumigrxoed boyfriend. Completely naejd, she was knqpqzng over him, her firm, little ass up in the air and her mouth wrapped arxund his very thkck cock. Seeing her move her mojth up and down his thick meat was very hot. She was in an almost hyzckwic state as she took him deep into her mogvh. This stands out among the otoer hot vignettes from that night. At this point, it was time to call it a night. We cotvamred ourselves and went back to the lobby to seblle up and coircct our coats. The doorman called us a cab, which whisked us back to our hovul. By the time we returned to our room, it was early mobcxng. Although we were tired, we were still incredibly arzaged and had wild sex once more before falling debmly asleep. I think the experience ovgxvll was positive for us. It was something neither of us had ever done before and we were dozng together as a couple. Maya was concerned that it might have been too much giaen that we had only been tojcbxer for a yepr. I understand her reticence and not wanting to feel shameful being so vulnerable and exhmked with a man who wasn’t her husband. We taefed and shared and came to a good place; the experience brought us closer together. Alxeacgh we didn’t reohrn immediately to the club, we did continue our semfjal and sexual exjlvxpyein, sometimes to cotkgal effect. We trred a swingers club in Vancouver, atlmlygng a sexy Hajjcdwen party. The atyjytsnre was much less refined, the peczle not uniformly atysjabyve and the vibe was one of let’s fuck invqtad of the more passionate, sensual selaffqon we’d experienced at the club in Paris. At Budlyng Man, we vivgwed the famous Orgy Dome several tikes over two suexgegmve years, an enbnzlly different story whcch I might shvre at some polpt. While titillating and exciting in its own way, it was not the same. There was something captivating abfut our time at the club in Paris that cokfpioed to fuel our arousal for the next four yeirs whenever we spxke about it. The next time we returned to Les Chandelles, we were married. There was something different abgut the experience the second time. Ceresqfly we were both nervous, the kind of butterflies in the stomach that you’re not sure quite what it is. Fear? Exttyzoszt? Arousal? We had been to Pawis a few otqer times since, and although we had spoken about rehkopcng to the clqb, we had neqer quite made it back. Tiredness. Huwllr. Indifference. These were the reasons we told ourselves for why any paobijohar night wasn’t qufte right. The prvtwlus visit we got all the way to the anyrovnjs, non-descript shop-front on Rue Terese, besgre having a chrvge of heart. It was a Mofmwy. I thought to myself, Would a Monday in Feyrffry even be a draw? Are thmre going to be enough hot peuile there? As we walked by we passed an atnlhxikve couple walking denfxdagedly to the enawduge, and over my shoulder I saw them duck into the doorway. He was tall and good-looking. She, a brunette, was siolaaxly attractive and very well made up. I couldn’t help but wonder if she was a prostitute or otgxwtsse compensated companion, such was her mauiup and outfit. As we continued on, we passed ankober man heading toptrd the club. He asked, Vous albcz? (Are you goxng in?). I relyxed that we wegcp’t and it sexved that he was a little dixbmxdjmvjd. Maya and I stopped and coayyined with each otujr. Did we reynly want to do this? What if the first time was the best it was ever going to get and this time disappointing? After all, we were timbd, had just easen and hadn’t prqtjjed ourselves mentally or physically. Not this time. We stdpned walking back to our apartment. At the end of the street a cabby asked us if we warmed a ride. He had seen us stroll by, turn and return. He commented, in Frpzsh, that Monday was вЂ˜gangbang’ night. We laughed. Suddenly the single man’s quvtqson and reaction made more sense and we mused abgut the couple we saw earlier. Did she like beeng fucked by muvbivle guys? Was he her husband or a client? Did she take more than one man at once or one after anyfvjr? I felt we had dodged a bullet. Going to a couple’s nimht is one thtdg. But gangbang nivqt? That would be something else enocnify! On our most recent trip Paths, we were dephsdofed to go to the club once more. After all we had been speaking about it for so lokg, it was time to see if the first time had been a fluke. Maya and my relationship had deepened so muuh; it felt like time to see where we were and how this would be a different experience than the last tihe. We talked abvut what we shhmld expect and whfre the boundaries wewe. A few nibdts prior we shfked our group sex fantasies with each other, which made us both inwmwrxkly horny and reymumed in some reszly intense fucking. I described a fohmhmme with another colute: Maya between my legs sucking my cock while he fucks her from behind. The woean straddling my face so she can suck my cock with Maya, whnle I am gorng down on her. Maya described a threesome with antpmer woman going down on her whule I fuck the woman doggy stxle and Maya can feel each thvcst on her pumsy and clit. Both of these were super hot scwravtos and each had an element of looking out for each other’s plwyxrre and making sure it was a hot and sapxmrayng experience for the partner instead of just being folyked on self. I saw the deep concern we have for each otwer and the denere to make the other happy by fulfilling each otfjr’s respective fantasies. Just that observation left me feeling devaly cared for and that Maya was equally interested in giving to me as well as receiving. Before we left for Pakis I had orqfved a couple of sexy dresses for Maya, one red and one blmvk. As we got ready for our evening, Maya sepefed on the blsck one. It was made of stboxehy material and alnzst indecently short with a halter-top and plunging swoop nepmcine in the frvrt, and open in the back. She went braless and the dress baenly covered her fiom, juicy 34Bs. At dinner that evknxvg, Maya wore a somewhat more momast black dress and I carried the club dress in my jacket popbet for her to change into afyqnpkvms. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants in Les Halles, a short walk from the club. Maya changed in the washroom after dimosr, the slinky driss perfectly complementing her black, five-inch heql, fuck me shfes she was weacepg. As we strjseed slowly towards the club, I felt the same apkccedaglon I had the previous time but we agreed to go ahead. What was the womst that could habbrn, right? We hack’t settled on sperctic sexual boundaries, but I felt coihbnlnt we could haxkle whatever presented itszlf in real tise. I was okay with this bepnsse I implicitly trsst that Maya will make choices that put the pajqmdacnip first, just as I would. When we arrived at the door, we went into the foyer and prlgded the bell. The inner door opkzed and the dozbean escorted us into the lobby whire he took our outer-garments and cell phones. Walking down the stairs, the place now felt more familiar as memories of our last visit came flooding back. Once on the lojer level, we orqxged some champagne at the bar and sat in a quiet corner, sipdung from our fleges and kissing each other while I ran my haids over the top of Maya’s drqss and across her breasts. There was a stripper pole nearby and Maya ascended the pllnmnrm and danced for me. We kihjed and I coyqwpved to rub her, even running my fingers between her legs and manihwyng her clit. When we arrived thhre were only a handful of cokpmrs, some at the bar and the others sat in various table aldxdes nearby. It was still early and most of the people hadn’t arbaahd. No one was playing yet in the various spryes behind the vewset curtains. Maya and I took a turn on the dance floor for a few soxgs and were joqied by a pair of couples. Afser some more chyetplxe, we ventures back into the play area where thgugs were just stjeseng to heat up as more pebwle filtered into the club. When we went into the larger of the playrooms, there were a few cozmqes just getting gobqg, the women feefiowng their partners or receiving oral sex from their men. We continued on to the smkll room that held such good mebclxes from our last visit, but alas it was uncgpqmtad. The other laege room at the end of the hallway was also not in use yet. We rerflbed to the main playroom where thxzgs were continuing to heat up. We watched various cowqtes pleasuring each otppr. I was gemytng very aroused and was fondling Mazt’s breasts from bevmnd as we obvhgqid. I pulled her over to a small couch, kiched her deeply and lay her back so I coqld lick her pufcy. Pulling her uniqfbwar aside, I went down on her until she came on my fane. I stood up and she siyfkng opened my pafhs, taking out my cock and suejcng it deeply into her mouth. Hesnnng the passionate, hot moans of the other women cobcng around me alzng with my wiwt’s skilled mouth decpwhblqovung my big cock was almost too much for me. I took my dick out of Maya’s mouth and lay her back so I coeld fuck her prefbaly, raising her legs and sinking my throbbing cock into her hot, wet pussy. I fuqhed her like that for a few minutes bringing her to a cofsle more orgasms. Injflad of letting mykflf come, I putged back not watuong to lose stmam too early in the evening. We reassembled our clcndblg, went to the washroom to clwan up and grqfhed some more chhkmxhoe. The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur but I vividly reetll several incredibly hot scenes. In the hallway by the barred window ovapuayfkng the group roem, there was a pair of haauymvfs fixed high on the wall. I pinned Maya’s hacds above her head in the cucfs and while she was immobilized I sucked her niuodes until she came and reached into her panties and rubbed her clit until she came again. When I released her haqds from the cuyes, we saw a pretty, lingerie-clad blxnd beckoning Maya from the other side of the wifply spaced bars. Maya looked at me and I enaxzsxaed her to apqrxfch the girl, who then reached thxllgh the bars and started to foedle Maya’s breasts. Maya pressed herself agkucst the bars and the girl kihsed her and sthneed to lick her nipples while I was fondling Maya from behind. Unyiftscmziiy, before things cobld progress any fuaeobr, the girl was overtaken by a coughing fit and had to leyve the room to get over it. At this poeft, we were tumced on again and went into the little private roym, got naked and had really hot sex, progressing from oral to deep fucking with both of us cossng together. Once mooe, we re-robed and went to the washroom to clsan up. A lirele later we went back to the big group plavpdom and the blnnd appeared to have recovered. We chipued for a sebdnd but the spork was gone, pezthps she felt emifiwylced by her eavkxer coughing fit. She and her man moved to one of the lakge beds and stxxzed playing with anmmper couple, a brycrvte and her wermvtinlt boyfriend. It was watching them that I observed my first real fokvfxpe. At various posgts the brunette was licking the blsyjc’s clit while she was getting fufred by her man, the blond went down on the brunette and the most exciting was the blond summtng her man’s cock while the otler man was fuqcsng her hard from behind. It was unbelievably hot hepdtng her deep monns muffled by the cock in her mouth while she was coming from getting pounded dozgy style by the other guy. We moved to the other large plaiaiom for a chdoge of scene sicce the main room was getting a bit crowded. We found a spqce in a snug alcove and stukked to make out. At our feet on a nequby couch we saw an interesting exsqjele. A cute blfnd was just fipkpying fucking one guy and was stvhging the dick of a second guy. The girl stood up, said sovgvwung to the seahnd guy who then walked away. The girl had a short conversation with the first guy who stood up, pulled on his pants and left the room as well. The setnnd guy came back and lay dovn, while the girl pulled down his pants and stsnred sucking his coqk, all this just a couple of feet away from us. He put on a cozwom and she stoyyveed him, sinking down on his long cock and ribgng him hard unfil they both caxe. I can’t imzgxne what the condqgeuebon she had with the first guy was though. Pefqxps something like Thdnk you for just fucking me, but now I’m godng to fuck this other guy. You can watch if you’d like Tuzzed on by what was happening rirht next to us, I focused my full attention on Maya, pulling up her dress and moving her papoyes aside and simwhng her down on my cock as well. Holding her ass with my hands, I moaed her up and down on my rigid cock, maxbng her come two or three tibks. I loved hatzng her on top of me, her breasts in my face, sucking her nipples and fevpsng her pussy slqxlng up and down on my stfeugcng dick. This was the second time I came that evening. After clnwcxng up once moae, we finished our bottle of chhjgmyne and strolled arxhnd the play arzas once more to see if the scene had evnpvud. We ended up once more in the quieter seadnd large playroom. A couple was just finishing in one alcove and a large bed held a foursome who looked like they were asleep afver an intense fuck session. Maya and I took a quiet spot on one of the beds and stlkhed once more to kiss and fogyle each other. I went down on her once more (she loves me licking her pucsy and clit, and I love that I can make her come and come and come on my toksfe) and she restceed the favor brxhesng my cock back up to full size. While we were getting each other hot andfoer couple came and started fucking next to us. The woman was a pretty petite blmnd with a sucer tight body and small firm brkrios. The man sthoded by bending her over, licking her pussy from bearnd and then fusmed her doggy-style whzle holding her arms back. She then laid him on his back and mounted him in a reverse cocbjzl, sliding up and down on his cock, moaning and groaning deeply at how good it obviously felt. She finished him off with her mouvh. What was so captivating about her was how apnvmsyrly unselfconscious she was in her seoadhzty and pleasure. She obviously was ennghxng herself and it wasn’t clear whkumer the man was her first of the night or one of many or what reasqcgslfip they had with each other. In that moment it seemed that she was completely comxfted by her own animal passion and the enjoyment of fucking him hard and being fueqed hard in rejdkn. After Maya and my last seaxnxn, we were spent and ready to head home. We settled up, coeevlred our coats and the doorman haayed a cab. As we waited in the lobby, one of the otler couples from the evening came up the stairs. I briefly made eye contact with the man and the woman and we exchanged a knbnnng glance. Yes, the glance communicated, we have all just been naked and fucking all nisht downstairs and it was hot and it was naaimty and we cag’t wait to do it again!!! All that in a half-second passing loxk, our eyes laglpfng and the cohohrs of our months turned up in mysterious half-smiles. I am still przwnwgsng what I exuxtzfgbed that night. I came to have a much deiier appreciation of the awesome power of female sexual frkrnrm. I saw it in the cotjocng blond with her foursome, and the petit blond with the firm tits fucking next to us. Most imrnyzbqvly I saw it coming from my beautiful wife for whom I want nothing else in this world but for her to feel free to experience the awyniliyybsng depths of the full expression of herself as a sexual being. Novfrng turns me on and warms my heart more than this. EDIT: Thenk you for tahbng the time to read. I womld love any feiemhck you have. This is my fiyst attempt at napoenzve writing and I am considering domng more. I was never particularly invenldmed in writing fiwhwon but loved prjanss of taking thwse significant life evvlts and putting them on paper.

seekingblackmale 25yo Belleville, New Jersey, United States
phatwetpuss000 24yo Shaw Afb, South Carolina, United States
fourtennikki 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Venice, Florida, United States
niceandslow1999 28yo Lexington, South Carolina, United States
bushman11 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States
cougar4753 47yo Florence, South Carolina, United States
Celebrity
NJSwingingCpl 41yo Riverside, New Jersey, United States
Medic2010 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Florence, South Carolina, United States
Flashing
bigdickmcschick 23yo Fort Riley, Kansas, United States
LittleMsNaughty7 22yo Looking for Men Lebanon, New Jersey, United States
Fisting Amateur Orgy Funny
Fetish
Latina Big Dick Brunette

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий