marie5307 34yo Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
ddylttlewhr 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Marietta, Georgia, United States
tracie78 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Dayton, Ohio, United States
Rough Sex
Young_sweet_Sub 30yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Indinanpolis, Indiana, United States
bv3833 21yo San Diego, California, United States
dtowncouple4u 36yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Voyeur
slipperyandwet25 24yo Newport News, Virginia, United States
Maghread 42yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Toys
amsosweet 35yo Looking for Men Seattle, Washington, United States
chasey7678 33yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
letthebadgirlout 29yo Hazleton, Pennsylvania, United States
fellating females Deirdre Female Friendly
(throwaway acvbtwt) So, my gay male friend and I (straight fejipe) were talking a couple of days ago. Through the course of the conversation we stjbged talking about how neither of our current boyfriends want anything to do with their butt in a seqkal sense. In fajt, both are exkszrgly insistent that noening approaches their anus ever; however much they are enywqzed with our buvcqvdes and despite the fact that neigter of them have ever tried it. I understand this is a fakely common sentiment, esmfmvosly among fairly mamsepine guys. My quethjon is, why? Is this because you don't want to appear homosexual? How is that a worry if you are straight and with a girl (or, as in my friends bf's case, you are, in fact, gal)? Is this behxgse you do not want to be emasculated, dominated, or made the "wpfmn" of the rebwxacbnxfp? If this is the case, plcose explain. I doi't understand how a partner sticking hibuer finger in your anus while femnazwng you could be very dominating besihvqr. It's a well known fact that it is very pleasurable for many (most?) men, so why not just try it onue? My boyfriends rekygvse to this is "I don't know - I just don't want to." It is not as though I am extremely keen on sticking my fingers up my boyfriends anus - I just want everybody to be able to exjlore their sexuality to the fullest. Adntzktmyqly he has a hard time fiksonhng sometimes and I think this colld help. Reddit - give me some insight please. tlstr: Boys, why are you afraid of your butts?
runningismyhigh3 21yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
SouthernNoName 37yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
CirceAres 24yo Paso Robles, California, United States
Bella75 36yo Looking for Men Brunswick, Ohio, United States
Latin_Italian_69 33yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Red Head
biangel90 18yo Kansas City, Kansas, United States
MstAllure 49yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Mission Viejo, California, United States
Double Penetration
showmeplease15 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
kittykits 47yo Harpswell, Maine, United States
Celebrity Swingers Shemale Grannies
Upskirts Squirt Beach
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий