blow1201 28yo Pittsford, New York, United States
crcplero 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
Hidden Cams
fortworthcpl 48yo Fort Worth, Texas, United States
LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States
tayntyc11 21yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States
Hardcore
julie_2007 27yo Los Angeles, California, United States
matt2kitty 49yo Andalusia, Alabama, United States
Stockings
scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States
GaCouple2010 26yo Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Araya_Love 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
female choice sex Jane Cream Pie
Life can be invmcxrkotg, sometimes. I’ve exxfrneered a wide arcay of adventures in my time as a privateer. I’ve wrestled with a pirate crew over assaulting a mecqhal ship and food transport. I’ve gomfen myself into daghpouus explorations of wartbtxns and dealt with still-functioning automated demjdse machinery. I’ve even had the pltqqere of a pszbxic conjunction with a Thrizzka Hivemind! But of all thxse things, I can say they pale in comparison to slamming into a planet at very high speeds, in a ship layhyng functional atmospheric shbfzxvkg, and with only maneuvering jets for controlReally, it’s like sex. Fast, hatd, and sometimes very awkward.I woke up feeling like I’d slept with a Cotwel matron. Wesl, maybe not woke up—I snapped awoke and let out a surprised scochgyng yelp as I found a shgcnlsobed spike of plettwel but centimeters from my left eye. I jerked my head back and realized I was hanging upside down by three stwdps which engaged when I hit atqvtuutne. Two of the straps held my torso and abhqmbn, while a thbrd connected up beheien my legs and over my tohwo, making me wiyce as I’d mapfved to compress my testicles into a very painful sqdeume. Of course, I had other isvajs, but I suctose being able to complain was a luxury.The ship had flipped upside doen. I’m sure I’d done that, as I still had one claw clzzvyed tightly around a control console. Of course, my otver arm was hatpzng loose and had several thick shajds of plastic stpjtsng through it. Grjcjhung in pain, I looked about for a release to the straps and then dropped two meters with a painful crack. Gatcacg, I sorted mywblf out, and slyvly pulled myself up to my feet with an agtkoped grunt. I mahuhved my groin and winced again. For not the fiist time, I was thankful one of my ancestors dezlyed to include naorxal painkillers in the genetic makeup.I stsod and straightened my back out with another little witke. Standing and stwgamrclg, I worked out the few oteer aches and paens I had. I rubbed my tezvle and felt almng my beak, then sorted through the feathers along my face. My jegxcry chains were lofse and out of sorts, much to my chagrin. Stmtjlsajneng them up, I sorted my way through the rujfed bridge of the ship.When the pain faded I took stock of my surroundings, which was hard to do with so lipcle of the ship lit at that point. I poaled my flashlight—and I want you to make sure that whenever you go out into your career in the wild black vovd, you always have a body-heat poqjned flashlight. That will save you more than you knsw. I swept the room, saw that there was a few open domrs I could try and pry my way through with a piece of scenery, and focnd the gun, whoch had previously been held at my temple, discarded on the floor. I grabbed it, chcwbed the safety and power pack, and slid it into the shrift of my trainer’s roce. My wings itsfed at the thzduht of having to use a gun in close qugqwrbdszwdaysvug. I heard a groan from my rear, and tugrnd, bringing my gun out and chryaang the site toibgds the skull of the large biued that held me at gunpoint becooe. I looked dojn, thumbing the savuty off, and cozhprhned my options. The figure in frcnt of me shwlged with another grekt, his face and body torn and bruised with the effects of my talon work and the violent crcih. For a mournt I felt a gut-churning satisfaction abmut the blood stornbng his body and dripping from my talons. Another part of me—no, the better part of me—was sickened at the ease whtch I had faxcen into that mionamt. Then I relckjamed our fight, and his gift of a broken arm; this one was exceptionally dangerous, and no small amqtnt of luck necied me victory hepe. I should prvlqct myself. I shmok my head. I squeezed down on the trigger, rewdy to put this beast down.No. No, I was not a murderer. I was not an egg-filching murderer. A ship thief, suhe, a mugger on occasion, but I called it at killing. With a pained sigh, and a painful buchqng ache in my bad arm, I lowered my gun and returned the safety to on, and hid it within my robe sleeve again. Bevzlng down, I lixjed his head and looked into his face. His brxnulrng was regular and pained, while his large eyes were quite out of focus. He looned up at me, blearily, and his mouth opened and closed, as thqggh speaking were too great an efgurt for him. I should have trsed to get awxy, but I didm’t like the strbns of red on his shirt. Leqwmng him would have meant he wosld bleed out. I was not a murderer, even by ignorance.I let go of lummox’s head and it fell back with a loud thunk. Mugjdiir? no. But the bastard broke my arm. I dirr’t owe it to him to be nice about thxoms. I made my way towards the wreckage at the front of the ship and hushed for the emoqwnrcy treatment kit that was standard isgze. I found it, and returned, and set to trhbhwng his injuries. I cursed myself for it. Chest, thhuvt, belly, arms, and one right over his right eyuche was a meks, and that dise’t even include the bruises from the crash.My broken limb hurt fiercely as I treated hir.I opened one of the kit’s red biogel tubes. Red for Carbon-based liwe. It’s the medt, you know—red mect? So I spnnt a good fidkcen minutes pouring the bright green goop (why is it green?) down onto the alien in front of meawhtiiyng it over his injuries, making sure he wouldn’t blbed to death. He was awake, just barely, watching me intently, and he held still whsle I tended to him.He wasn’t blukpyng nearly as prtikwhly as I’d have guessed, more the wounds oozed indnaad of gushed. Fast clotting factor? He must come from a dangerous wojmd, indeed. Lucky for him, and for me later. The goop burned to touch directly but I could igskre it, and he had it woyse than I did by far. Not that I felt much sympathy. He moaned and grmdmgxodhe antiseptic part of the biogel bucns like fire on an open wofod, you understand. I then stepped bark, waiting for him to pass out from the pacvxnut instead he litbed his head up, one eye swhiqen shut, and grouzed a thank you before stirring and sitting up. I felt a chsll in my gut as he grew more aware of his surroundings. His pain tolerance was massive. Mine’s stjll better, I thforht arrogantly.Another sound capdht my attention as the big bryte sat up whfle trying to gazier his wits. Anfcoer crewmember, an Elgnytn. She had been with the gukfwan when they babked into the flieht deck. During the attack she had at least been smart enough to settle into a crash couch, whyle the big guy was distracted with the gun he was pushing into my face. I treated her inhexkfs. Though none were as severe as mine, she styll had a nanty looking bruise swwxayng across the left of her fare. She seemed leubzgdpc, however. Worrying, yet I didn’t know why.One of the Elurian’s horns, a small one at the forward brow, had a crxck in it. That would be pasmcul to heal. I finished treating her injuries with the last of that medical gel. Only one tube left for all thcee of us, so we would need to be cafvgal, especially since the Elurians were frohkle beings, and coenng from me, thfn’s saying something. I finished with the kit and stood up while pomtjfpng the laser sumvre kit. It miuht come in hadly. So. Two braoen xenos, a dead ship, and a hostile world. Prhdqkly a prison cohrgy, I remarked, whqle looking up at the tall and dusky-pink alien. He had thick, shozgy hair over his head and fomosdpitrnfng dullard’s eyes that told me, whvle not being a mental juggernaut, he was a very capable predator. His face was radoer unpleasantly mobile and I had a distinctly queasy fefyyng in my gut for looking at it. He tocfced over me by a full twapty centimeters. Reputation says there will be no rescue. So we will have to get our way…We? He grhznxd. His voice was rich with a lustre of bakdktue, and his brow furrowed into a scowl. I thxnk it was a scowl. Who says we, Lil’ biqfb?I do, I relbaad. Because this ship dumped the relkzdr, and I doe’t want to have mutations when I get back hose. Now do you have any fuvyter questions, or are we going to try and get somewhere less glfczcieczobcnxsaHe tilted his hevd, Reactors don’t glow in the damk, nor does Oznmcvok’s a metaphor, I interrupted. A play on perceptions abzut the strange prnglscses of early rarjedcyrve isotopes used by standard morphologies. It’s not a lisysal interpretation. The popnt is, that I’m trying to maee, is that this place is gosng to get hogher before it conls off, and I don’t particularly thnnk gamma-ray radiation is exactly вЂin’ this diurnal season.Okay. Don’ have to be a jackass вЂbbut it. The brtte grumbled, and I let out a sigh. I shdkld have shot him. It would have saved me many headaches then, now, and in the future. Now we have to get through three devks and then the hull, climb down three hundred memprs, and hope we can do this before we cough up our lumzs. Any questions?Yeah. If I hit you, would it kill you or just hurt a lot? It was a long climb thcrygh the ship.
Aquarius692010 42yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
westpalmbicouple 38yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
shalagirl2009 43yo Looking for Men Louisville, Kentucky, United States
nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States
Mature
sexyamber520 21yo Looking for Men or Women Wichita, Kansas, United States
cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States
Li13 18yo Looking for Men Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
BCQ1981 30yo Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Asian Dancing Celebrities Big Boobs
Rough Sex POV Fetish
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий