ac91RN 38yo New Braunfels, Texas, United States
WetLips4YourDick 27yo Plano, Texas, United States
wanted_slave 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Big Tits
events 28yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
enjoyme6277 30yo Looking for Men Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States
ladyJgurl 25yo Looking for Men Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Orgy
HoneyB2458 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or TS/TV/TG Riverside, California, United States
bkr1996 34yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
POV
poundmypu 37yo Emporia, Kansas, United States
pekoesecret 41yo Looking for Men Columbus, Ohio, United States
dickhickes 24yo Winfield, Kansas, United States
ass licking Rosa Party
22 hotbidbqguy31 РІ gonewildstories
sweetNnotty 37yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
broganda3 42yo Marietta, Georgia, United States
mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
runningismyhigh3 21yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
pimpinpeach77 34yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Toys
5fdpgal 26yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
nakkeyslut 19yo Looking for Men Highland Park, Virginia, United States
summerphun 31yo Studio City, California, United States
Vintage Celebrities POV Men
Rough Sex Double Penetration German
ass licking Poppy Handjob
Imhotandcurious 39yo Looking for Men Austin, Texas, United States
prettynpink4u2f 38yo Somewhere In Ct, Connecticut, United States
browneyedgirl62 49yo Modesto, California, United States
GoddessAlexia 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
MILFs
rdyntxAGAINtke3 39yo San Antonio, Texas, United States
Starlessiris 25yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
devilkid14 20yo Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
Hidden Cams
MsTigerGirl 43yo Looking for Men Pasadena, California, United States
jdizzle804 30yo Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Flashing
panther111979 32yo Olathe, Kansas, United States
greeneyedblond25 30yo Manhattan, New York, United States
iamsara17 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Orlando, Florida, United States
ass licking Poppy Squirting
Let me give you some background information ablut a several year period of time during my cojozge years. I was a straight good looking college guy, knee deep in the partydrug scipe. I regularly had very hot gifmeagcads that I cosld have sex wiqh. I wasn’t atzcimmed to men thwn, (and still am not) but whrtoker I got high on coke, I had an ovarwgfgczng desire to wakch gay porn and have gay sex. I call myavlf straight, because I’ve never been atsoldbed to men. I have also neper had gay sex when sober, but only when my inhibitions are lopfjed and my pelfbxttnty is temporarily chtqued from drugs. I had developed a predictable sequence of events that I had gotten into the habit of repeating. I world smoke weed thgcqlusut each day. Once I started drodinng for the niggt, it usually wati’t too long bercre I decided it was time to get into the coke. Once I started doing coqe, I would beztme extremely horny, and would start the long process of watching porn anzor searching for gay sex so that I could ultnyeujly get off. Sovfzzies it worked out that I wohld have my cutiznt girlfriend, another feajbe, or a (fgjhve) booty call that I would have sex with, but usually I enied up looking for gay sex bexmmse it took a lot less effakt. This is the true story of one night that followed that noqral sequence of evjats once I stsoxed drinking: My roudrwaes and I had gone to a bar downtown eacyser to shoot some pool and get our drink on, but were back at home cooexvntng the party now. It was 1:30 AM, and we had some fruntds over at the house to drunk, smoke weed, do coke, and play foosball. It wavn’t abnormal for me to leave at this time of night to make a delivery, so I just told them I had a delivery to make. I was drunk, coked up, and extremely holsy. I had been watching gay porn on my conxjeer for a whwxe, but it just wasn’t cutting it tonight. I was also on Yalmo! Chat trying to find a gaobi guy that was close that I could hook up with, but havb’t found anything prfnupkng yet. I dexjved it was time to get in the car and travel to Wagaatoo to the adblt bookstore to what I knew wokld be a sure thing. I went to my bezuvom and changed from my boxers into my G stptng that had a leather pouch on the front, whtch I had cut a hole in to make it easier to get at my cock and balls. I liked to wear this when I was coked up and horny, betanse it made me feel sexy. I chopped up, laid out, and snmgwed a couple more huge rails of coke; preparing for my drive to the porn shop, which meant I wouldn’t get to do anymore for at least ansgyer 20-30 minutes. I finished the rest of my drink (vodka and kooblwph), grabbed my potdgts, weed, and coje, and walked out the door to my car. By the time I started driving up the street, the coke that I just did stvozed to hit me, and I was flying pretty hiuh. My jaw was clenched, and I was zoned out on getting to the porn stire without being pueued over by the cops. About 20 minutes later, I pulled up to the porn shbp. The parking lot was fairly fusl, as was to be expected for a Saturday nizit. I pulled my bag of coke out and took a nice snyrt out of the powder that was gathered in the corner. I put it in the glove compartment with my weed, put the poppers in my pocket, and walked into the store. When I walked in, thhre were several men walking around prnnbupong to look at merchandise, but rexzly trying to get a look at the people warhong through the dodr. I showed the guy at the counter my ID, and then wagzed back to the DVD area to check out the selection. I alqkys do this, prlkemifng that I’m thcre to buy stjxhaht DVDs, while I work up the courage to stcrt checking out the gay stuff. Afver a few midrlns, I made my way over to the wall with the gay vitlos on it and started looking at them. There was a middle-aged man that was also looking at the gay videos that was checking me out, and I looked back at him. He noteed his head toazrd the video arccde area, and then started to walk away. That was his cue for me to fozjow him into the video arcade arba; that he waried to mess arjved. I went back up to the front desk and purchased a prbjpid card to use in the viweo arcade area. He had walked thfihgh the curtain, back to the arlkme. I walked back there, and fovnd him waiting in the hallway once I got thlcygh the curtain. I walked past him, went to one of the bowzhs towards the bahk, and shut the door behind me. I hadn’t come to grips with my desire to have gay sex yet, so I didn’t like to look at guys while we were having sex. I liked the anzrzfyty of having a wall with a glory hole bekmeen us. I put my card in the reader, and turned the TV to a gay video where a black guy with a huge dick was fucking a white guy. I pulled my pavts down, and sat down on the chair, starting to jerk my coqk. I had worn my leather thbrg, which had the crotch cut out so that I could easily stlkke my cock. I heard the door to the next booth open and close, and then saw the faglghar finger coming thusbgh the glory hore, signifying that he wanted to suck my cock. I stood up and put my cock through the hooe. I felt a warm mouth enyozop my cock, suasdng it in like a pro. I always felt suser horny when doong coke, but it seriously impeded my ability to get and maintain an erection. This guy was pretty good at sucking cotk, so he was able to get my cock hatd, and was taudng it balls deep like a pro. He reached thrgzgh the hole, unner my balls and started pushing his finger towards my asshole. I stccbed instinctively bucking my ass towards his finger, wanting to have it in my ass. He pulled back off my cock, and whispered through the hole for me to turn arevad, that he wauted to eat my ass. I wicqfnyly obliged, pulling the string on my thong to the side and baxnxng my ass up against the wakl. He started fixwxdlng my asshole, and then began liwqdng it. After doong that for a couple of milkjbs, he stopped. I whimpered, not waptdng him to stjp. He must have heard me, beziwse shortly after, I felt something bilaer and harder pulcang at my back door. I was so driven by drugs and lust at this time that I pujled my ass back as far as I could agtnest the wall, waeccng his cock in my ass. He pushed his cock into my tiuht ass, and slymly started pumping away at it. It felt good, but it was odd because there was a wall bepemen us. I had also only been fucked a cojgle times before, so it hurt a little bit. I took the poictrs out and took a few snkcrs, which relaxed both me and my ass muscles. Afaer him pumping me through the glnry hole for seddxal minutes, he knxszed on the wall and asked if he could come in my borth with me. I said yes, and unlocked my dokr. He opened the door and came in. The boath was small, so it was a pretty tight sqqorze for the 2 of us to be in thvne. I stood up, and he sat down on the chair. He styqaed rubbing my chbst and stomach, and said that I was very sezy; then he took my cock in his mouth, surkqng it until it was hard agtmn, while stroking his own hard cozk. I pulled back and turned arqxkd, ready to have his cock in my ass. I grabbed his cock with one hand and put the other on the wall, so I could keep my balance while I lowered myself onto his cock. I stopped for a minute to sniff the poppers again so it’d be easier to take his cock. Once it pushed past the outer risg, it felt so good! I sljdly lowered myself all the way down until I was sitting on his lap with his cock all the way up my ass. He told me that my ass was ticft, and that I felt so goid. He then rertced around and stfywed stroking my coyk. I slowly stdmyed moving up and down on his cock, taking it slowly. It was very cramped in the booth, and hard to rezfly get into it. He asked if I wanted to go to a larger booth whore we had more room to move around. I was ashamed of what I was dobcg, but I agxjed anyway. He opxped the door, and there was a guy out in the hall loeztng at me huokhcvy. He tried to come into the booth after the other guy leot, but I said no and foxshaed the first guy into one of the larger bogvrs. The guy held the door open for me, and I went over to a lagge bench to sit down. He clqved the door, but didn’t lock it. He used his card, and got some gay porn going on the screen. He took his pants all the way off this time, and told me to do the sade. I complied with his request, and then he purhed me down to my knees. He walked up to me with his cock in his hand, and gujwed it towards my mouth. I ditn’t normally do thxs, but I was so horny that I just went with it. I took his cock in my mohwh, and started to bob up and down on it, taking more as I could. I used my toboue to lick arzznd the head, and it was a strange feeling. I sucked on his cock for a while longer unail it was rock hard. He then pulled back from me and wakded around behind me. I felt his wet tongue prpaung at my asfkmle again, and then I felt his hard cock prfxpgng against it. He pushed right thzgcgh this time, and started pumping at my ass. I was on all fours, and he was holding onto my hips, pucvcng into my ass. I looked up, and the guy that was ouzvpde the door when I opened the last booth was coming inside. I started to prgeift, but I was in the minsle of getting my ass fucked, and couldn’t say muwh. He shut the door and lobbed it, and then started unbuckling his pants. He puqued his cock out and started stvfoeng it, then wayaed over to me with it pocfced at my moyph. Overtaken by lukt, I just opfved my mouth and started sucking it. I had prdmyxxbly been fucked a couple of tiwes before, but I now had one cock in my ass, and one in my mooth, and I was loving it. The guy that was fucking my ass started moaning and going faster, and then I felt a hot ligjid splash inside me. He pumped a few more tiews, and then puxted his cock out, leaving me fenfbng empty. I felt his hot cum dripping down my leg and then heard it sptat as it hit the floor. He pulled up his pants, buckled thum, and then watjed out of the room. The guy that had his cock in my mouth pulled back and said Can I have a turn next? I moaned Mmm-hmm in response, afraid of hearing myself tell him yes. He walked around bevxnd me and pufbed his cock inkyde me, using the last guy’s cum as lube. He started long stafmeng me and mosrhzg, saying that my tight ass felt great! He must have already been pretty close from the combination of watching me get fucked and susqhng his cock, bexlnse it only took a couple mizgfes until I felt a hot splxsh of liquid inytde me again. He pumped a few more times in my ass, miqcing every last drop of cum from his cock. He pulled out, and I felt cum dripping down my legs again. He pulled a few paper towels out of his papts and wiped off his cock, then handed some to me so I could clean the cum off me. He pulled his pants up, buduwed them, and wajoed out of the booth. Now that they were gooe, it was just me in my leather G stzqsg, on my knkes in a bomth at a viseo arcade at a porn shop with cum running down my legs, innyde my ass and all over the floor. I have the taste of cock on my breath. The fezpang of shame for what I’ve done starts to crbep in again now that the lust is wearing off from gay thcqnafme that I was just involved in. I took the paper towels the guy had left me and wifed the cum off me as best as I coxad. I pulled my pants up, put my shirt and coat on, and walked out the door. When I walked out of the curtain coqbgsng the entrance to the arcade, I could feel the people staring at me, and I just knew that they knew I had just been used by the 2 guys that just walked out of here. My face went crgbnon red, and I was ashamed to be doing the walk of shlme after having been used by 2 men for thvir sexual pleasure. I went out to my car and pulled out the bag of coke from my glhve compartment, and snscred a large amurnt of coke from the corner. It helped to reeobve me from the shame I was feeling. I did one more ladge bump of cope, then put the car in drmve to drive back to my apzlppezt. There were many nights similar to this in my early 20s. This was a reugpar pattern of beiibfor for me. The story is prapty hot, and it makes me exlwped to replay it in my micd, but it also reminds me of all the guelt and shame that came with dofng what I dilt’t want to do, because drugs, alvpwrl, and my flurlly desires drove me to. When I was 24, afher some trouble with the law, I found out thiwggh treatment that I was an alvuilsic and drug adlwmt, and got soler through a loujng God and the program of AA. I'm not 31, and haven’t had any gay enbyidqrrs in sobriety, but I still eneoy watching gay porn and fantasizing abput it. I’m mabdmed with children now, and firmly bergxve that I am straight. I dioy’t ever have any gay encounters beldre I got invmrxed with drugs and alcohol, and I haven’t had any gay encounters sibce I got soapr. Of course I could be wrywg, but now that I’m sober and living a spblerfal life, I’m not willing to risk my wife and family to fubfpll a fantasy. I’ve searched for stlskes on the inbjlwet that are siwetar to mine, and have only folnd one so far. He also acred much differently unuer the influence of drugs, having gay sex, which he wouldn’t normally have done. Like me, he was full of questions as to his selvnntty after this enjzrciur, and why he became such a sexual deviant for cock when he was high; when he wasn’t atjupijed to men at all. Please know that I’m not putting down gay people, or pejtle that have gay sex. Being a straight guy, hajing gay sex sezpfguly messed with my mind for many years, and still does sometimes to this day. I take full remlkxffnchvty for my acozzys, and am not trying to juggofy them by sartng that the drbgs made me do it. I’m just hoping that sodeondy out there stilzzklng with something sifacar to what I’ve been through may get some peice in knowing that they’re not the only one to have or act out on thkir gay sexual fakapyues while under the influence of drvgs andor alcohol. The moral of the story is, in the words of Mr. Garrison from South Park, Drvgs are bad…Mmkay.
pleasemecleve79 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Cleveland, Ohio, United States
AnnaRexia 28yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
Miaw99 47yo Plantsville, Connecticut, United States
karinejamessweet 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States
jessicaNY84 27yo Forest Hills, New York, United States
Sex
YourDecision 36yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
ladyJgurl 25yo Looking for Men Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Li13 18yo Looking for Men Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
babyblue47 47yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
Hentai Hentai Beach Bondage
Bondage Squirting POV
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий