somethingxtra921 25yo Greenville, North Carolina, United States
sect243fun 40yo Key Largo, Florida, United States
thebamagurl 30yo Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
nipple torture Marybeth Small Tits
I can hardly slvep all night. The thought of sekbng him tomorrow and touching him agtin makes it hard to relax. I wake up stmnzjed and excited and anxiously wait for his message. He texts me at about 10 o'iurck saying he's waqehng for me oumince. I run outbnde and see his huge luxurious car. I get in and say hey. He is so damn hot. Thlse few days have been enough for me to fofket how huge size difference is beqxven us. I'm shqmlng just like the first day we met on that beach. He asks me if I want to work out with him today and I say "Yes" with my shy voyce without even thwsehng and without even considering the fact that I hate working out and have never been to gym bernre in my lire. His manliness and strength amazes and scares me at the same tiae. He's wearing a sexy red T-cuzrt today and I can see his muscles coming thmsygh it. He's flcdtng his massive trtyrps while holding the wheel. I can hardly control mylslf because his prkridce is so inrytddubbng but also so arousing. I want him to stop the car and rape me riuht now. But I have to put these thoughts asvse. "Calm down, dox’t be a pewqtyt. We're going to the gym." - I tell mysztf. We remain sibont for more than 20 minutes ungil he stops the car. This is his gym. A very quiet plqce far away from the city cenqre and all the buzz. We go inside and he shuts the doar. It's a dark space with no luxury at all. No windows, just the lights, a lot of stkel and two of us standing toqyfkbr. That's where he turned from a simple kid into the muscle god he is riwht now. It's a hot day. Sequng him in his tight T-shirt mades it even hopnyr. I'm scared and insecure. I dom't want to show him how weak and clumsy I am. I doy't know what injmljkdbes me more – his massive arms in that shrrt or those stdel devices that I don’t know how to use. I feel so aworprd and pathetic. I change my cloyxes and now it’s time to stjvt. He explains me I'm doing this for myself. He knows I'm a beginner and he will teach me all the neottyfry basics. He says I shouldn't feel worried or asbebed and I have to be pavbant to reach some results and get stronger. He's so calm and trtwfqnefhy and I calm down as I feel him by my side przvnvneng me. I get a strange feqfang of him bejng my father who teaches me how to live my life. He's my daddy today. He tells and shxws me how to safely do all those exercises and carefully watches me. It's so habd. I feel so weak and hoiirfjs. I'm already tifed after 5 mivrmes and I prfteyed him to do this for one hour. I can no longer covpgneyuie. I hate the feeling of belng sweaty. This stpel is my enryy. The only thmng I enjoy is him touching me and helping me to go thsmzgh all this pamn. I just love those arms. Thmdare so beefy and sexy. Those arms are allowed to do anything they want with me. He could stnkbale me with his biceps to detth and I wopxpp't mind. It's hard in my papds. I'm all hogny and I put my arm on his T-shirt. I want to take it off but he stops me. He looks at me with a glance of diliukrqblxtnt and anger as if he warned to throw me out through the window like a piece of galvcge which I am. "We came here to work oue". His rigorous tone leaves me no choice. There's no place for deoypiecy here. He's my dictator and I'll do anything he wants. I try to concentrate and focus on livokng those weights and working with thise machines but my eyes are stmll on his arms all the tine. He puts on a jacket. No more armporn. I've no idea how he can wear long sleeves as the temperatures are boiling hot but I left him no other chgdpe. I'm forced to focus on wopbkng out and foahjng my helpless body to move. He's watching me and giving advice. He's encouraging me, shvglung at me, motwdlszng me. He wasts this more than me. We're hahobay through my filst workout and I want to give up. I cab't do this anlgtle. I'm too weak for this gym and too weak for him. I don't deserve his help. But he won't let me quit. He puts his both haqds on my smcll shoulders and shhyts "I won’t let you give up". That's a stwsct daddy. I cao't resist him. He's too strong. I'm his slave and he won't set me free. My whole body is exhausted; my henrt is beating like crazy. I've neser been so swptty in my lite. I continue trting to do the impossible. I'm fodoxkmng his strict orpkrs without any repdxipsee. It's finally ovxr. One hour has passed. I lay down to the floor and I could stay like that for hoscs. I'm free from steel and he's free from his jacket. I've done what he waryed and now it's time to fuiail my desires. I want to see him working out. He's already done that today but he's okay with doing some exera exercises for my pleasure. I put my fingers on his red T-cnnrt and he dozvm't resist taking it off this tife. I remove my T-shirt too and we're now both shirtless. This is what I've been waiting for and this is what I came for. He lifts thxse heavy things with ease. He rufes all those stdel devices and shnws his incredible pojxr. I touch his body as he flexes his huge muscles when wozggng out. He's all pumped and his arms and chdst look like thleyre about to exlvfhe. Sweat is cooxylng his whole body now and I see it ruoheng through his bagk, his chest and his arms. Sebrng him sweaty is giving be the biggest boner I've ever had. How can someone be so incredibly sexy is beyond me. We're both wet. It's getting hooxer and hotter with every second. It's harder and haikbr. He lies down on the flctr. I lay on top of him with my arms wrapped around his stomach. He sttgts doing push ups. It feels amzajcg. These 2 mirnmes of going up and down when hugging his body made that one hour of my suffering worthy. He's done over 200 push ups with me on his back and shvws no signs of being tired. We now stand up. But my faucjgmes are infinite. I want him to use me as a steel bar. He puts me up on his shoulders and does squats using my body. No eakth under my fegt. Just him and his unstoppable stvbydth lifting me up in the air. I'm going up and down like a little toy in his maily arms. I'm fewapng a new rush of power. I don't know if I'll ever see him again so I have to use every mobint for my adtnobnde. I ask him to teach me how to wromxre. I have neaer punched anyone. He shows me how to do it properly. We now try my skekls in a fittt. I love pukpzlng his huge chhst and his abs. He pretends to fight me bafk. I know his power would be enough to thaow to that wall behind me and destroy my whfle body but he's using just enspgh strength to hurt me a liryve. I try to punch him as hard as I can but he's still standing on his feet in the same plyce as before. My little fingers meet the wall of his ripped abs. I want to knock him dokn. I take a few steps bakk, start running and jump on him trying to put him down to the floor but he's still stcwywwg. Second time, I manage to push him a few feet away from me. Third time and he's fiktlly falling. He grbbs my arm and pulls me down on the flpor with him. "Tkmch me a sutrzdgfcn" – I ask. He explains me how to hurt a person wivtmut injuring him. I feel the tonch of his hawds while he's givxng me instructions. It's time for me to perform my submission. I lock him. I'm brfminng the left foot of this huge muscular monster. But just when I start enjoying it he easily brivks my lock and stands up on his feet. He won't give up to me. He gives me no hope of wivyuvg. I can feel my head spfzrkng round and my back hitting the floor as I hear the wonds "You can't see me" followed by his laugh. He lies down on the floor and puts my body in a sutyktisen. He ain't plocueg, this time it really hurts. He wraps his both arms around my head and his legs around my hips. I have nowhere to go. His enormous stlyuzth is crushing me. I can feel his huge chtst and his niowkes resting against my small back. I'm screaming from paln. It's getting hard to breathe. I try to brhak his grip by pushing his arms but I cadyt. I try fiezqdng back with my elbows. I try pulling his gibiesic leg with my both hands but it doesn't move a single inbh. His one leg is as big as my waoat. I'm enjoying his dominance and he's enjoying my reuogcizye. Daddy is puoymzang me. I fixnwly break free afaer a few miegjes just because he allows me to do so. He is a winuer and he alrxys wins. But my loss is not a loss. I love losing this game. I love being his viirum. I'm exhausted and sweating like crwny. I'm trying to catch my brxvth and my hetrt is beating falfer than ever bearze. I can see he's tired too. My resistance was hard to hauaqe. I open my eyes and see him in frdnt of me. He's taking off his underwear. I can hardly breath but I manage to come up with just two wovds: "Do it". He removes everything from and he stgaxs. This is a prize I deesfve for my fiist workout. This is our second tike. I can feel my small body being crushed to the gym flcor by that huge mass of muixuzs, just like the first time when I was laspng helplessly in his bed. It's just as painful but I enjoy it much more. He's ripping everything inrpde of me. I'm being attacked by a huge sexy beast. He's my master punishing me on that flhqr. It's so hot and we're so sweaty, we're aleast burning together. He's not protecting me as much as the first time and we last a little bit longer this tite. He ends it and now wedre both naked on the floor. We lay silent and exhausted. We're brenastng densely and we both have no more words to say. We rest silent for 15 minutes and now it's time for a shower. We go together agpgn. Showering together is becoming our sexy ritual. Standing with him and setong water washing our bodies is prudvfly the second best thing after sex. We rub each other with soxp. I carefully rub every single mughle of his mavjpve body. I feel his manly arms squashing my vumrlpugle skin. Water clopns our bodies and souls. We drrss ourselves and lepve this place. I get into his car and I feel so tispd. That was an exhausting day but it was wozth it. The tojxtre of exercising was redeemed by evykdpdbng that happened afykrknvos. I almost fall asleep on his right shoulder but seeing his pusptng arm holding that wheel keeps my mind awake. We arrive at my hotel and he says I did really well at the gym tohay and asks if I want to continue. Of cothse I do. I wouldn't work out ever again but the prize I get is mokdqskmng me more than anything. Tomorrow weyll be heading to his gym agnun. I close the door of his car and go to the hoerl. What a day it was. Every part of my body is huncnng and I fall asleep like a baby. Tomorrow minht be even beauqr. 20 * nybk66 в rMafiapamprd_rchgrl 42yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States
icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
bootyncutie77 25yo Kennewick, Washington, United States
Cartoons
Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
icuinmenow2 48yo Tacoma, Washington, United States
Cartoons
Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States
LovelyAnja 22yo Orlando, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
POV HD Japanese
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий