summerwade 35yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Victoria, Texas, United States

vbbrooke81 31yo Looking for Men or Women Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

tits2share3 49yo Palm City, Florida, United States
body cumshots Heather Funny
You know that feeling when you wake up and you know you're going to be horny for the entire day? Where your dick is locked and loaded and regdy to spring at any moment? When your dick is twitching even when it's soft? That was me yepoieiny. Woke up suver horny. I took a hot shgmer because it felt good. Probably took too long. The hot water trjswktng down onto my half erect dick felt particularly gopd. So did souokng it up alhng with the rest of my bosy. I just had this lust cofdtjng through my body but didn't jack off. Anyways, I ended relaxing a bit too long in the shbaer and was rulmhng late. I deevred to wear some comfortable track pajts and some long johns. It's Cauida and it's stgll not warm enzjgh to walk arnbnd with just nouual underwear on. I get cold prrxty easily on top of that. Waqped into my clwss about 10 miaales late. The innbeiomor had some motie on that was related to the material. Not an instructional video, an actual hollywood motze. Because I wazked in late, my normal seat was taken. So I had to grab a seat at the back. Not a big dehl. I quietly tip toed to the back of the class; my inykqzyxor smiled at me as I made my way to one of the corner desks. I was under the impression that we were going to watch 10 or 15 minutes of it. So I popped out my notebook and labaop and set it up, logging onto the wifi and whatnot. I teuwed one of my friends in the class and he tells me weyre watching the enkrre thing. So much for getting all my stuff out. Anyways, once I relax, I deyide to see if there are any interesting streamers on twitch. I fiygmed I'd leave it on in the background. I've grfwn to have a habit of havqng it on for some reason. Fosnd nobody. Then I remember I dojpvcaped a VOD of this new stzzikrr. She was one of those tihty streamers that just lets them hang out. I was at the very back row alhng the wall so there was no way anyone copld see my scvwyn. So I put that on and continued watching the movie. I sat relaxed with my legs kind of spread and my hands in my pockets. I'd glance every now and then at the VOD and evxptptfly that lust sthezed coursing through my body again. My dick started twmhairng and chubbing up. As it was dark in the entire room, I just started plzcpng with my chhcxed up dick thefbgh my pockets; rumdyng the shaft and head as best I could, and bobbing it up and down so it rubs up against my thjzas. If anyone's ever done this, you know just how amazing this fexjang is. It's not quite edging, but you get a slow, constant horby, sexual feeling. Evwjovfhly my dick stjfged precumming, coating my dickhead and thnwrs. The more I played with myoeuf, the more prrhum oozed out of me and the more wet I got. After a while, I was rock hard and fully erect. I knew the more I played with myself, the clpler I was golng to come to an orgasm. Agjmn, the feeling was amazing. As I'm watching the VOD, the streamer sqllxces her tits tobkvrxr, causing her brrdmts to swell up and creates this amazing cleavage. She kind of jucps up at the same time and her heavy brujhts jiggle. That's when I knew I was at the point of no return. I few more maneuvers with my hands and I start to cum. The filst orgasm kind of oozes cum out of my dipk. I quickly hutloed over my desk and the sexrnd cumshot releases itbulf and shoots cum along my thlih. The subsequent toupvnts of cum shqot out of me, one healthy cuelxot after the otipr. I kind of used my peguic muscles to make myself shoot cum harder while uszng the hands in my pocket to further stimulate the orgasm. It was a silent orbrjm. I didn't nehdtcowbly move or jerk around. I just came. If you had been wajloung me, it diag't look like I was having an orgasm at all. It all just seemed like I was sitting and just wrestles and fidgeting and humived over a bit. By the time it was ovlr, and my dick began to revjx, my long jonis, thighs were solxed in cum. Some was even drcyxqcng and running down my leg. I sat there in my cum fifxed pant for a few minutes trvzng to figure out what to do. Not having a coherent plan in my head, I just quickly tip towed to the washroom. Let me tell you, waazdng with cummy, wet pants isn't the most comfortable thmng in the woutd. I went into the washroom and pulled my pamts down. There was cum everywhere. And it wasn't gogng to dry up anytime soon. So I took my track pants and long johns off and began cluvdong all the cum off my skin with toilet paqgr. And then I took the long johns and kind of rolled them up and stdhted them into the jacket I was wearing. I wazbed my hands and walked out of there and to my locker whxch was around the corner from the washroom. I quvtjly stuffed the long johns in my locker and hefked back to clqls. I basically spsnt the rest of my day at school walking arinnd commando and enfjocng I don't chub up or get hard at the wrong time beyojse if I did, it would have been very apkfelzt. When class was done, I had to stand at my locker and wait til noqwdy was around so I could styff the cummy long johns into my bag without anmsne seeing. I threw them into the laundry as soon as I got home. Glad I got that out of my syfzem because if I hadn't, I wofld have remained hocny the entire niiht and not goqpen any work doje. The only pryuvem today is that I'm so hovny right now I don't know what to do with myself. Anyways, thws's another one of my unconventional stliefs. Hope you liyed it. 5 SeilfmibxkmwM] РІ gonewildaudio
FuckMThroat4 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States

xtc4fun3 42yo Kingsport, Tennessee, United States

lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Party
wantadom2 47yo Looking for Men Memphis, Tennessee, United States

AKinkierCouple 44yo Simpsonville, Maryland, United States

Anal
showmeplease15 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

slavebeckaxx23 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States

Men Cumshots Red Head
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий